Wednesday 19 June 2013

JUST A FEW THINGS I LOVE....



















White horses with grey noses,
 love hearts,
 cute cafes with miss-matched china,
 shabby chic and vintage finds,
 flea market searching, 
vintage china and glasses,
a frothy cafe laté mid morning, cup of Yorkshire tea in the afternoon,
 yoga,
 UGG BOOTS... in the mountains, beach, inside, outside, on my horse, wherever!
cool wicker baskets,
grey t-shirts and jumpers,
Union Jack flags 
 photographs,
 new magazines and the Sunday papers,
fashion old and new
 chocolate buttons,
painting, 
Snipping, glueing and collaging, 
shopping and chatting with friends,
Sunday roast at my parents house,
 nature and the seasons,
wild flowers in vintage jugs or jam jars,
my rescued animals,
galloping free through the woods on my gorgeous horse, Dan.
the smell of freshly laundered washing blowing on the line,
 the beach, sea shells, and searching for drift wood,
 mermaids, fairies and angels,
being always so proud of my kids,
movie night with the kids, dog, popcorn, all crammed on the sofa together,
Orangina or a chilled glass of champagne
air stream trailers and wooden beach huts,
The weekend,


 and best of all...... my family.


                                                       WHAT DO YOU LOVE????? 



4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Liz! It's so inspiring to read your loves - it reminds me to consider my own too. To answer you question, they include: statement head pieces and necklaces; walking in a really green area with lots of tall trees; frolicking in the ocean. None of which I've done in a little while - I better get to it!
    XO
    Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Niamh, it't great for getting you thinking and remembering isn't it? The list is endless, difficult to choose just a few. Thank you for sharing your Loves too. Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photo collages! What a great idea. The act of thinking about all the things you love seems to make the little annoying things seem so much more insignificant, doesn't it? It does for me!

    To answer your question -- right now I'm loving fresh flowers in vases all over my house, hot coffee, stumbling upon new music, completing projects, and the fact that I get to work from home. Feeling blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely list of things, it really gives a sense of who you are and the collage is for this visual oriented of us and makes the side interesting.

    Thinking about what I love, seems to become an endless list!
    Some of them are, warm summer days, flowers, the ocean, wearing dresses, using my hands to create, giving kisses to my daugthers, taking photographs, pastell colors and dogs.

    Wish you a beautiful day
    Eos

    ReplyDelete